Hello Friends, Navodaya Vidyalaya Admit Card – Class 6th ke liye admit card jaari kar diya gya hai aur ise aap download kar sakte hain niche ke link se kafi aasaani se. Aapko bata den ki Navodaya Vidyalaya Admit Card – Class 6th ka exam 1 January 2022 ko hoga jiske liye admit card online jaari kiya gya hai Navodaya Vidyalaya ke official site par aur ise download karne ka step by step tarika aap sabhi ke saath niche share kiya gya hai.
Aapko bata den ki ye Navodaya Vidyalaya Admit Card – Class 6th ke phase 1 ka exam hai aur yadi aap isme pass ho jate hain to phir phase 2 ka admit card bhi online jaari kiya jayega.
Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Class Admit Card
NVS ka yah admit card iske official site www.navodaya.gov.in par jaari kiya gya hai aur admit card downldoad karne ka direct link aap sabhi ko niche provide karaya gya hai.
Iske alawe bata den ki Class 9th ke session 2022 ke liye bhi registration abhi chalu hai jiske liye online form bhara ja sakta hai.
Navodaya Vidyalaya ‘JNVST’ Class 6 Admit Card Overview
|CLASS||6TH CLASS ADMISSION|
|ADMIT CARD||RELEASED – ONLINE|
|EXAM DATE||1 JANUARY 2020|
How to Download JNVST Admit Card
- Niche ke link se iske official site par visit karen.
- Uske baad JNVST 6th class admit card 2022 ke link par click karen.
- Ek naya page open ho jayega niche ke image ki tarah.
- yaha par registration number aur password enter karen.
- Uske baad captcha bharkar log in par click kar den.
- Aapka admit card show ho jayega jise aap download ya print kar sakte hain.
- Admit card download karne ka direct link niche diya gya hai.
>>>>> JNVST Admit Card
|Malayalam||Manipuri Bangla||Manipuri Meitei Mayek|
|Last Date for Online Application||15.09.2019|
|Admit Card for Phase 1||01.12.2019|
|Admit Card for Phase 2||01.03.2020|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Scheme
The National Policy on Education-1986 envisaged setting up of residential schools, to be called Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas that would bring out the best of rural talent.
It was felt that children with special talent or aptitude should be provided opportunities to progress at a faster pace by making good quality education available to them irrespective of their capacity to pay for it. Such education would enable students from rural areas to compete with their urban counterparts on an equal footing.
The Navodaya Vidyalaya System which began as a unique experiment,is today unparalleled in the annals of school education in india and elsewhere. Its significance lies in the selection of talented rural children as the target group and the attempt to povide them quality education comparable to the best in a residential school system.
- To establish ,endow, maintain, control,and manage schools(hereinafter called the ‘Navodaya Vidyalaya’) and to do all acts and things necessary for or conducive to the promotion of such schools which will have the following objectives:
- To provide good quality modern education-including a strong component of culture inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education- to the talented children predominantly from the rural areas without regard to their family’s socio-economic condition.
- To provide facilities, at a suitable stage, for instruction through a common medium, viz., Hindi and English, all over the country.
- Offer a common core-curriculum to ensure comparability in standards and to facilitate and understand the common and composite heritage of our people.
- To progressive bring students from one part of the country to another in each school to promote national integration and enrich the social content.
- To serve as a focal point for improvement in quality of school education through training of teachers in live situations and sharing of experiences and facilities.
- To establish, develop, maintain and manage hostels for the residence of students of Navodaya Vidyalayas.
- To aid, establish and conduct other institutions as may be required for the furtherance of the Society’s objects in any part of India
- To do all such things as may be considered necessary, incidental or conducive to the attainment of all or any of the objects of the society.