Hello Friends, CBSE CTET Result 2021 download karne ke liye ye article aap sabhi ke liye kafi upyogi saabit hogi. is post me aapko kafi vistar se bataya jayega ki kis tarah aap CBSE CTET Result 2021 downlaod kar sakte hain iske official site se.
aapko pata hona chahiye ki CBSE CTET me pass hone ke liye aapko 60% marks laane hote hain yani ki 150 marks me se 90 marks aap sabhi ko laane honge.
aapko jankar khushi hogi ki The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) apne Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) ka result January tak jaari karega.
परीक्षा उत्तीर्ण करने के लिए, उम्मीदवारों को 150 अंकों में से 90 अंकों के 60 प्रतिशत अंक सुरक्षित करने की आवश्यकता होती है। आरक्षित श्रेणी के उम्मीदवारों के लिए, कट-ऑफ 55 प्रतिशत है जो 150 में से लगभग 82 अंकों के साथ आता है।
aap sabhi ko bata den ki iska result iske official site ctet.nic.in par jaari kiya jayega aur check karne ka step by step information niche di jaa rahi hai.
|CTET Exam 2021||December 2020|
|Release of CTET answer key||December 2020|
|Declaration of CTET result 2021||January 2021|
CTET Result 2019: Details mentioned in CTET Scorecard 2021
- – Candidate’s Name
- – Candidate’s Roll Number
- – Father’s name
- – Category of the Candidate
- – Subjects name
- – Marks secured in each CTET subject
- – Overall CTET 2021 Score
How to Download CTET Result 2021
- Step 1: Visit the official website – ctet.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on ‘CTET Result or CTET Score’
- Step 3: Enter Roll Number
- Step 4: View Result
- Step 5: Download the CTET Scorecard & take a print out
Who will be declared ‘Pass’ in CTET 2021 Result?
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentage||Passing Marks|
|General||60%||90 out of 150|
|OBC/SC/ST||55%||82 out of 150|
How to check CBSE CTET Result 2019:
- Visit the official website – ctet.nic.in
- Click on the link ‘CTET Result or CTET Score’
- Enter your Roll Number
- Your CBSE CTET result 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
CTET Cutoff 2021
CTET 2019 ka cutoff aap sabhi ko niche diya gya category wise. Yadi aap CTET 2021 me pass hona chahte hain to minimum aapko itne marks lana hoga aapke category ke anusar.
In accordance with the provisions of sub-section (1) of Section 23 of the RTE Act, the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) vide Notification dated 23rd August, 2010 and 29th JULY, 2011 laid down the minimum qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for class I to VIII. It had been inter alia provided that one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools referred to in Clause (n) of section 2 of the RTE Act is that he/she should pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) which will be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.
The rationale for including the TET as a minimum qualification for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher is as under:
- It would bring national standards and benchmark of teacher quality in the recruitment process;
- It would induce teacher education institutions and students from these institutions to further improve their performance standards;
- It would send a positive signal to all stakeholders that the Government lays special emphasis on teacher quality
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to the Central Board of Secondary Education Delhi.
Candidates are advised to refer only authentic Text Books and syllabus suggested by NCTE for preparation in area of education
For information on Syllabus, click on Information Bulletin
Exam process is open, fair and transparent, qualifying CTET is purely on merit, capability and sincere preparation through authentic Text Books.
All the candidates appeared in CTET December 2018 are hereby informed that starting 2018, CBSE will provide Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) mark sheets to all candidates and eligibility certificates to successful candidates in Digital Format in their DigiLocker account. The mark sheets and eligibility certificates will be digitally signed and will be legally valid as per the IT Act. The mark sheets and eligibility certificates will also contain an encrypted QR Code toenhance security. The QR code can be scanned and verified using the DigiLocker mobile app. The DigiLocker accounts of the all present candidates will be created and the account credentials will be conveyed to the candidates on their mobile numbers registered with CBSE. The candidates will be able to download their digital marksheet and eligibility certificates using the communicated credentials. Key Benefits of the Initiative:
1. It will enable digital empowerment of examinees by providing mark sheets and eligibility certificates in digital format.
2. It will minimize the use of physical mark sheets and eligibility certificates by use of the electronic mark sheets.
3. It will be easy to validate the authenticity of these documents electronically.
4. It will reduce the administrative overhead of departments and agencies due to reduced or zero paper work.
5. It will also be convenient for candidates as their marksheets will now be available anytime, anywhere and can be shared electronically.
6. Saving of huge sum of rupees and precious resources such as paper, trees, water and most importantly large-scale carbon emissions. This has been CBSE’s commitment towards environment protection through state-of-art IT initiatives in exam related activities.
Leave a Comment